Hong Kong, Shenzhen , Macau.
- Airfare + Taxes
- Accommodation with breakfast
- All transfers on SIC basis as detailed out in the Itinerary except wherever specified
- All Sightseeing as detailed out in the Itinerary – SIC basis except wherever specified
Per Person Rate :
Arrival in Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong, Asia's world city and be transferred to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, spend the rest of the day at leisure and take an optional tour of Hong Kong by night. This optional tour will include a one way peak tram ride to view the Victoria Peak, which is at 1,503 feet above sea level, gives a breath-taking panoramic view of the city. It attracts close to 7 million visitors annually, and you can click pictures of the Hong Kong Skyline and visit Madame Tussauds. Victoria Peak offers everything from casual cafes to fine dining venues. Later on, we shall give you a one hour free shopping stop in the Night Market. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Hong Kong (Sightseeing)
Enjoy breakfast and get ready to catch a glimpse of the lifestyle of Hong Kong Island. Visit the Aberdeen Fishing Village, which is home to the ‘boat people’ (fishermen) and renders a picturesque view of fishing boats, trawlers and yachts (Sam Pan Cruise Tours on Optional). Also, visit the most famous beach in Hong Kong – Repulse Bay Beach. We shall also take you to the age old Jewellery Factory in Hong Kong and a souvenir shop. At the end of the tour, we shall take you to the Avenue of Stars. Afternoon free for own shopping or join the optional tour ‘Ocean Park ‘at your own expenses. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Shenzhen Sightseeing Tour
After enjoying breakfast, get transferred to Shenzhen by train. We will take you to explore the beautiful city of Shenzhen. The city tour includes visiting Lotus Mountain and Mineral Museum, where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals, and the Lotus Park. Thereafter, get ready to explore the Windows of the World, a famous theme park. The theme park houses vivid replicas of the world's wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. After that, enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Shenzhen to Macau - Sightseeing Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, take a ferry from Shenzhen and get transferred to Macau, the city of glitz and glamour. Once you arrive, you shall be transferred to the hotel and then go for a half-day city tour of Macau which will cover places such as the Ruins of St. Paul's Church, a 17th century Portuguese Cathedral. During this tour, you will also get to visit other important places of attraction such as the Fisherman’s Wharf, Cake, Casino and A-Ma Temple. After the city tour, enjoy a visit to the Macau Tower. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Macau to Disney Land
After breakfast at the Hotel proceed to DISNEYLAND THEME PARK at Lantau Island. Hong Kong Disneylandis located on reclaimed land in Penn’s Bay, Lantau Island. It is the first theme park located inside the HongKong Disneyland Resort. Also enjoy the spectacular Fireworks Show at Night in Disney and then enjoy the Indian dinner at Indian Restaurant before back to hotel. Overnight at Macau.
Departure from Macau
With a lovely breakfast our journey comes to an end. It was lovely to have you on board and will be delighted to have you with us again.
- Airfare in Dragon Air
- 05 nights hotel accommodation with daily hotel breakfast
- SIC transfer from HKIA to hotel by airport scheduled shuttle bus services on guests own without guide assistance on 24Oct
- SIC Afternoon Half day City Tour : visit Aberdeen with 01 Jewellery Shop, Victoria Peak (Top by coach) (Please note SIC PM Tour start at 12h30)
- SIC Disneyland Tour on
- SIC transfer from HKG to Train Station
- 01 Hours Train journey on guests own without guide assistance
- Round trip transfer pier / hotel / pier in Shenzhen on SIC basis
- 144-hours Group China Visa
- SIC Shenzhen Day Tour : visit Lotus Park, Mineral Museum, Bamboo Shop, Windows of the World and LoWu Shopping Mall. Lunch and Dinner at local Indian restaurant is included during the tour
- City ferry from Shenzhen to Macau
- Roundtrip transfers Macau Pier / hotel / Macau pier by hotel free shuttle bus on guests own without guide assistance
- SIC Macau half day city tour : visit Ruins of St. Paul's, Fishermen Wharf, Macau Tower (excluded entrance), Venetian Casino, Temple of A-Ma with Normal Lunch (NOT Indian lunch) (If Indian Lunch is required, please add USD10/pax) Direct Ferry MFM / HKIA
- Lunches & Dinners
- Porterage + Tips.
- item not mentioned in detail Itinerary or Package Inclusion