London, Holland, Belgium, Paris, Switzerland, Zurich, Venice, Florence, Rome
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers Above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance Premium along with the medical reports)
Per Person Rate :
Arrive into London Begin your ‘All of Europe’ Tour
Welcome to London - capital of England. On arrival, you will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the customs area, who will welcome you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is 3.00 pm). After a long journey you can freshen up and relax in your hotel room. Overnight at the hotel in London.(Dinner)
Guided City Tour of London with Changing of the Guards Visit to Lord’s Cricket Ground Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ride on the EDF Energy London Eye
After a continental breakfast, we proceed for a guided panoramic tour of London. See the Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, the statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus,St. Paul’s Cathedral, the symbolic Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and Buckhingham Palace with Changing of the Guards (if operational). Next, we proceed on a guided tour of one of the most famous sporting venues in the world Lord’s. (Tours aresubject to cancellation at very short notice. Restrictionsapply surrounding match and event days).Next, we take you to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the world’s largest exhibition of wax works. The celebrity list includes over 400 stunning, life-like figures that never fail to entice the visitors. Later proceed to visit the EDF Energy London Eye by the river Thames. Hold your breath as you take a thrillingride on one of the world’s tallest Ferris wheel. Enjoy magnificent views of the city of London. Overnight at the hotel in London.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Paris via the Eurotunnel OR Ferry Grand Evening in Paris -Paradis Latin Show, Indian Dinner with Champagne at the Show and an Illumination Tour
After a continental breakfast, we check out and say good bye to London and proceed to Folkestone to board The Eurotunnel train to Calais OR to Dover to take the Ferry to Calais. On reaching Calais, we drive to Paris and Check into the hotel. Then, we take you for a ‘Grand Evening in Paris’ that includes Indian dinner and great entertainment at the Paradis Latin show. See the fi nest combination of beauty, rhythm and gaiety. Experience the charm of striking ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes. After the show, we take you on an Illumination tour of Paris. See the famous landmarks of Paris - the city of lights, magically lit up. A perfect end to this beautiful evening!!! Overnight at the hotel in Paris.(Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Visit to Disneyland, Paris OR Versailles Palace and Louvre Museum Guided City Tour of Paris Eiffel Tower - Level III
After a continental breakfast, you have a choice to visit Euro DisneyOR visit Versailles Palace & Louvre Museum. For the fun-loving and adventurous, we take you for an exciting trip to Disneyland, Paris. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasyland and Meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontier land.
For the history lovers, we take you to visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles. Vast chambers and private apartments of unimaginable luxury include opera hall, a chapel, and the famous Hall of mirrors. We then, visit the renowned Louvre museum, world’s most visited art museum. See the world famous painting of Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci which has fascinated the world with her smile. Next, we proceed for a guided panoramic city tour. See Place de la Concorde, the majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House. Later, we proceed to visit Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the 3rdlevel will leave you breathless. !! Overnight at the hotel in Paris.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Brussels Photo Stop at the AtomiumVisit to Madurodam
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and drive towards Brussels. On arrival, we proceed for an Orientation tour. See the adorable MannekenPis Statue, a charming fountain of a little boy, today the symbol ofBrussels, the beautiful Grand Place, the Town Hall and Municipal Museum. Next, we stop at the Atomium, a structure representingthe concept of an iron molecule enlarged 165 billiontimes. Then, we drive to The Hague - political capital of Netherlands and residence of the Queen. Here we visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airports. Overnight at the hotel in Belgium.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens OR Volendam Fishing Village Photostop at a Windmill Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm Canal Cruise of Amsterdam Visit Cologne Cathedral
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Lisse to visit the Keukenhof Gardens (until 18th May), The famed National Flower Exhibition. Like the million visitors that journey here annually, you will be spellbound At the sight of beautiful displays of over seven million Tulips, Daffodils, Narcissi and other flowers, Spread over 80 acres of stunning landscape and thematic gardens. Later, enjoy a demonstration on the art of making wooden shoes. Avail of the opportunity to shop for wooden shoes and other Dutch souvenirs. After 18thMay we visit Volendam Fishing Village at the IJsselmeer, characterized by countless little houses around the small fishing port. The first thing you should do on your trip to Volendam is to wander through the streets and enjoy the town’s lively atmosphere. Next, discover Amsterdam in a novel manner as we take you on a cruise along its canals, the best way to see this captivating city. Then, we drive to Cologne, famous for Eau de Cologne, where we see the magnificent Cologne Cathedral. This 515 feet tall gothic Cathedral took six centuries to build and is Germany’s most visited monument. Overnight at the hotel in Germany.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Romantic Rhine Cruise Drubba in the Black Forest Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
After a continental breakfast, we check out and proceed for a cruise on the River Rhine. Enjoy the cruise as it takes you through the most romantic part of Rhine River, past the medieval castles, vineyards and quaint little towns. Next, we journey to Switzerland through the famous Black Forest region of Germany. We stop at the Drubba Centre in the heart of the forest. Here you have an opportunity to buy Cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs. We, now journey to Switzerland known for its spectacular mountain scenery, sparkling lakes and folklore traditions. At Schaffhausen, see the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe’s most powerful waterfalls. You have free time to admire the thundering beauty of the falls. Overnight at the hotel in Zurich.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Zurich Mount Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne
After a continental breakfast, , we check-out and take you on an orientation tour of Zurich. See the St. Peter’s Church with the largest clock face in Europe and the famous churches of Fraumunster and Grossmunster. Next, we proceed to Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. As you journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three different cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. See over 200 cable cars sporting different flags. Lookout for cable car number 73 that carries the Indian flag! The last leg of the ascent will be in the world’s fi rst rotating cable car called the ‘TitlisRotair’. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant. At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station, weather permitting, you could take a stroll on the latest attraction at Mt.Titlis – The Cliff Walk.We later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne, one of the six most frequently visited cities in the World. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’ hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. You may take a stroll across the Kappelbrucke- the world’s oldest covered woodenbridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss river. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc.Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day Free Suggested Excursion: Jungfraujoch with Lunch and Interlaken
After a continental breakfast, the day is free to relax in the hotel OR we suggest a visit to Jungfraujochand picturesque Interlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. Marvel at the changes in alpine scenery as your charming cogwheel train takes you on a unique journey to Jungfraujoch, the very Top of Europe. On top of Jungfraujoch, you have free time to explore the modern complex. Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breath-taking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Send a postcard to your friends and relatives from Europe’s highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark. We then serve you an Indian vegetarian lunch at the Top of Europe. Thereafter we proceed to Interlaken, one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts. There’s time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches, chocolates, Swiss memorabilia, etc. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Visit Vaduz Visit Swarovski Crystal World Orientation Tour of Innsbruck Tyrolean Folklore Show
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Vaduz, the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein, very popular with tourist from all over the world for its view of the majestic Castle of Vaduz, cozy street cafes And vineyards. Later, we drive towards Austria and proceed towards Wattens to visit the amazing Swarovski Crystal World. Here you have an opportunity to shop for the famous Swarovski Crystals. We then continue our journey towards Innsbruck. On arrival, we take you on an orientation tour of Innsbruck. See the ‘GoldenesDachl’ - the Golden roof, an ornate Gothic balcony and a symbol of the city. Also see the Heiblinghaus, a building resembling a wedding cake. In the evening, we take you for a Tyrolean Folklore Show.Catch the spirit of Tyrol during an evening of traditional local entertainment. You’ll enjoy everything from authentic folk music and accompanying instruments to Tyrolean dancing, “shoe slapping,” songs and yodelingall in traditional dress. You’ll find your own toes tapping along with the fun! Overnight at the hotel in Innsbruck.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Venice Visit to Murano Glass Shwroom
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Venice, the romantic Italian city, known for its unique Architecture. We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 170 canals & 400 bridges. We drive over Mussolini’s Bridge of Liberty and then takes a Private Water Taxi to St. Mark’s Square, the very heart of Venice.Here, see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and thesplendour of St. Mark’s Basilica. Visit the Murano Glass factory where a master craftsman will demonstratethe art of creating the famous Venetian blown glass. Do not miss this opportunity to buy souvenirs at discounted prices. We return to St. Mark’s Square, the most photographed Square in the world and soak in the unique atmosphere of this charming city. Overnight at the hotel in Venice/Padova.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Rome Guided City Tour of Rome Visit to Trevi Fountain
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and drive to Rome. On arrival we proceed on a Guided city tour of Rome. See Piazza Venezia, the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument, built to commemorate the 50thAnniversary of Italian reunification. Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman & Imperial Forums. See the gigantic Colosseum -symbol of Rome. It is said that when the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world will follow. We also visit the Trevi Fountain. Overnight at the hotel in Rome.(Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral Orientation Tour of Pisa
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and take you to the world-renowned Vatican museum with Sistine Chapel, built between 1475 and 1483, in the time of Pope Sixtus IV. The Sistine Chapel is one of the most famous churches in the Western World. It has many beautiful frescoes, which depict the history of the universe, God and humanity. Do not miss the beautiful ceiling and also “The Last Judgement” painted on the altar by the renowned artist Michelangelo. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Cathedral, which will amaze you with its size, beauty and splendour. Later, continue on our journey to Pisa. We visit the “Field of Miracles”, wherein stands the grand Romanesque Pisan styled marble Cathedral. See the Baptistery andthe bell tower, known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Remember to take a photograph of your family against this wonder of the world. Overnight at the hotel in Tuscany.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Guided Walking Tour of Florence Visit to Ferrari Museum Orientation Tour of Milan
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed for a Guided Walking Tour of Florence. See the Magnifi cent Duomo, the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower. Walk towards Piazza Signoria to see the Palazzo Vecchio, The Logia and the Equesterian statue of Cosimothe 1st. Walk on the Ponte Vecchio, lined with Goldsmith Shops. Next, we drive toMaranello to visit the Ferrari Museum where, you will be greeted by the beautiful F1, GT and sport cars that made history which will relive the great competitions of the past. See the technological innovations, some of which had made the transition from racing cars to road cars. Also view the prizes, photographs and other historical objects relating to the Italian motor racing industry. Later, we drive to Milan. On arrival, we proceed for an orientation tour of Milan. Visit the glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele shopping gallery. See the breathtakingDuomo, one of the world’s largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals. Some 135 spires and 3,200statues are crammed onto the roof and into the facade.Overnight at the hotel in Milan.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Return Home with Wonderful Memories
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your tour. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future. (Breakfast)
- Services of a Friend, Philosopher and Guide (Your Tour Manager).
- Guided City Tour of London.
- Changing of the Guards ceremony in London (if operational).
- Visit to Lord’s Cricket Ground in London.
- Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.
- Enjoy a Ride on the EDF Energy London Eye.
- Grand Evening in Paris - Paradis Latin Show, Indian Dinner with
- Champagne at the Show and an Illumination Tour of Paris.
- Visit Eurodisney OR Versailles Palace and Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Guided City Tour of Paris.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower Level III in Paris.
- A Photo-stop at the Atomium in Brussels.
- Orientation Tour of Brussels.
- Visit Madurodam in Netherlands.
- Visit to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (until 18th May) in Netherlands.
- Visit Volendam Fishing Village (from 19th May) in Netherlands.
- Photo-stop at a Windmill in Netherlands.
- Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm in Netherlands.
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Visit the Cologne Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Rhine Cruise.
- Visit Drubba in the Black Forest.
- See the Majestic Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- Orientation Tour of Zurich.
- Visit Mt.Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne.
- Visit Vaduz - Capital of Liechtenstein.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens.
- Orientation Tour of Innsbruck.
- Enjoy a Tyrolean Folklore Show in Innsbruck.
- Orientation Tour of Venice.
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom in Venice.
- Guided City Tour of Rome.
- Visit to St.Peter’s Cathedral and Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel.
- In the Vatican.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Orientation Tour of Pisa.
- Guided City Tour of Florence.
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum.
- Orientation Tour of Milan.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines On your air ticket (calculated at 1st October, 2013 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land Arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and Also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc. Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- 2 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Wembley / Park Grand Heathrow or Similar in London.
- 2 nights at Hotel Best Western CDG / Park Inn CDG / Holiday Inn Roissy / Novotel Wellness CDG or similar in Paris.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada / Express by Holiday Inn or similar in Belgium.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada or similar in Cologne.
- 1 night at Hotel Novotel Zurich Airport Messe / NH Zurich Airport / Holiday Inn Messe / Courtyard by Marriott Zurich North / Renaissance Or similar in Zurich.
- 2 nights at Hotel Terrace / Central or similar in Switzerland.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada / Alphotel / Bon Alpina or similar in Innsbruck.
- 1 night at Hotel NH Mantegna / Sheraton Padova or similar in Padova.
- 1 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Parco de Medici / Marriott Park or similar in Rome.
- 1 night at Hotel Novotel / Wall Art / Art Miro or similar in Florence.
- 1 night at Hotel NovotelMalpensa or similar in Milan.
- imp Notes
- You must be in possession of a valid Single Entry UK Visa and Single Entry Schengen statin Visa. The cost of these Visas is included in your tour price. It is mandatory to do these Visas through FLYHIGH HOLIDAYS. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview at your own cost.
- Reservation and payment for the suggested excursions can be made upon arrival on the 1st day of your tour with the tour manager in EURO only. Suggested excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.